Sunday, October 08, 2006
After a loooooooong week; dearest called me. (Actually I called him after he gave me a missed call.) It wasn't long at all. But the fact that I could hear him say the 3 words to me and I could physically say" I love you too"; it meant the world to me. I swear. I'm one happy fatass right now.
Life has been draining. Not just because he hasn't been around, but things really are getting depressing over here. 1 shit after another. The week has been emotionally and mentally exhausting.
If you need to cry, cry on my shoulder.
If you need a hug, I'll give you a hug.
But if I'm not around, please don't be sad.
I miss you so much. =''<
Call me sentimental or whatever sophisticated word you can think with your vocab to call me a sappy crybaby but to hell with it. Those words made me cry.
Late nights and sweet words just get the softer side of me, yknow.
X O X O; 2:45 pm